Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First Post

Hey all,

I am working on what to write for my next post. I'm also excited to organise how I'll display my posts, whether I'll make separate pages for different content or throw it all on the one page.

I will be writing on a variety of subjects, from my own experiences to recipes, from media reports to social issues. Depending on how this all goes (because this is my first day) I may or may not ask for viewers to send requests. If you find you my writing and style intriguing and you would like to hear my opinion on a topic, hopefully it will get to the stage where I can sit down and write a post on what is suggested. But I will verify that later.

Anyway, I should probably work on producing a decent post; I should hate to consume your time for a cockamamy reason.

Talk soon,
Aussie Mik

No comments:

Post a Comment